Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice
Undergraduate Transfer Admission to UTA
1. Complete the online application
You will need to apply using the ApplyTexas online application. Create your profile on the ApplyTexas website to get a username and password. APPLY TEXAS
- Select “Create a New 4 Year University Undergraduate Admissions Application.”
- Select The University of Texas at Arlington as the target university and “Transfer/Transient/Readmit” as the application type.
- Complete Part I of the application. Part II and the essays are optional.
2. Pay your application fee
The application fee is $60 for Summer and Fall 2018 and $75 for Spring 2019 onward. You can pay it with a credit card on the ApplyTexas application. If you do not pay the application fee through ApplyTexas, you can pay by credit card over the phone at 817-272-MAVS or by check or money order in person or through the mail.
3. Submit your transcripts, test scores, and documents
Once you’ve applied for admission, we’ll need you to submit your transcripts and other official documents to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit your official college transcript(s) from all colleges and universities you’ve attended. The best and fastest method is electronically–sent directly from your college(s). However, we will also accept transcripts by mail or in person. Transcripts older than 6 months will not be accepted.
- If you have not earned 24 transferable college hours, you must also submit:
- Your official high school transcript from your high school.
- Your SAT or ACT scores.
- Note about transferring credit: Shortly after you’ve been admitted to the University, your transfer credits will be evaluated and posted to your MyMav Student Center.
4. Contact a CRCJ Advisor
The CRCJ Advisor will help guide you through the admissions process, work with you to develop your degree plan, and answer any of your questions.