Bachelor of Social Work
There are 2 categories of coursework required for the BSW Degree: University Core Curriculum and Cohort Program Curriculum.
- University Core Curriculum (Required of all Undergraduate Students)
- For students in the Fort Worth Cohort, University Core Curriculum requirements are completed either before entering the cohort or during summers and intersessions while proceeding through the cohort. Please consult with your advisor to create a plan for completing the Core Curriculum.
- Cohort Curriculum toward the BSW Degree and Diversity Studies Minor (Required of all Fort Worth Cohort BSW Students in addition to the Core Curriculum)
- The BSW Cohort in Fort Worth is designed in a lock-step format and allows students to earn a minor in Diversity Studies.
- Classes are offered on Tuesday and Thursdays from 9-11am and 1-3:50pm
Additional resources for students transferring from Tarrant County College:
- BSW Degree Plan and Applicable TCC Transfer Courses
- Students transferring from TCC may have the option to earn an additional minor in Substance Use Treatment, depending on their transfer credit.