Take your career to the next level by enrolling in the Master of Social Work program located at UTA Fort Worth. Perfect for working professionals, you will earn your degree in only 24 months, while connecting with local industry professionals throughout.
Over the course of the program, you will learn to practice social work effectively and ethically, with an emphasis put on evidence-informed practice, a strengths-based approach, diversity, social justice, empowerment, and a critical thinking perspective. You will also learn about the history of the industry and how to use that knowledge to understand professional social work roles. Upon graduation, you will be fully qualified to step into the roles of program administrator, manager, clinical practitioner, consultant and more.
In total, you will complete 64 hours of coursework for the MSW Cohort program. Fall and Spring semester courses are presented in accelerated 8-week sessions, meeting every Wednesday and Thursday evening from 6 to 8:50pm. Summer courses are presented in accelerated 5-week sessions, meeting every Wednesday and Thursday evening from 6 to 9:50pm. The program is cohort-based, allowing you to connect, learn, and collaborate with the same group of students and colleagues throughout the entire degree program.
- 41 or 64 hours of coursework
- Cohort, team-based approach
- Can be completed in as little as 14 or 24 months
- Accelerated 5 & 8-week class sessions
- Affordable tuition
- Fully accredited by Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Part of the nationally-ranked UTA School of Social Work
- Convenient downtown Fort Worth location
- Limited time commitment; just 2 class meeting per week