Master of Science in Real Estate
Build Development Skills and Gain New Expertise
The Master of Science in Real Estate degree program brings into focus the value addition of Real Estate Development, with the Urban Land Institute’s UrbanPlan, to the city and its community. The program provides students with an opportunity to obtain a better understanding of the mechanics of real estate decision making in modern society, as well as a greater depth of training in the discipline of real estate decision making.
Students will be prepared for careers in real estate finance, development, investment and valuation research analysis, real estate management, and public sector careers such as urban planning, tax assessment, and community development.
In the MSRE program, students are exposed to the theory, research, and practical applications of numerous real estate and urban planning content areas, including:
- Investment Analysis
- Valuation, Statistics, and Analytics
- Real Estate Development
- Primary and Secondary Mortgage Markets
- Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Landscape Architecture and Urban Design
- Earn your degree in only 15 months
- Accelerated Saturday only classes
- Take one course at a time
- Cohort, team-based approach – start and finish with a core group of students
- Classes meet at convenient downtown Fort Worth location
- Fully accredited by AACSB International – a distinction earned by less than 5% of business schools worldwide
Interested in learning more? Contact:
Michael Wollman, M.Ed.
Associate Director of Recruitment
UTA Fort Worth