MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COHORT
In order to begin the admissions process, the following items are required:
- Completed online Application for Admission and required application fee (Please note “Cohort MBA” as the program of study on the application)
- 200 Word Statement of Academic Intent, explaining your interest in pursuing the Cohort MBA
- Transcripts from all previously attended educational institutions
- Submit official GMAT scores issued by Educational Testing Service (ETS): For more information regarding this exam, visit the GMAC website. Official TOEFL scores, if required, issued by the Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (Recommendation Form or official company letterhead with signature). Letters of recommendation should be submitted via email to Emmanuel Garcia, MBA Advisor at email@example.com.
You may contact the Graduate Business Services Office to check the status of your application. USA students should allow 4 weeks between submission and status check. International/Permanent Resident students should allow 6 weeks between submission and status check.
Upon receipt of all application materials, applicants may be contacted by the MBA Advisor for a personal interview.