MASTER OF ARTS IN CRIMINOLOGY AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE
The following documents must be received for consideration of admission.
- Complete* Application for Admission (please indicate “COHORT” on application form)
- Appropriate application fee.*
- Submit official transcripts and official GRE scores (www.gre.org and www.ets.org) to the Graduate Admissions Office
- GRE Substitution/Waiver available. Contact program advisor for details.
- 3 letters of recommendation addressing the applicant’s potential for success in the graduate program from persons knowledgeable of the applicant’s abilities.
*Submit online to Graduate Admissions Office.