Parking & Transportation
Students are not required to purchase a UT Arlington parking permit. The Fort Worth Center will distribute temporary Hang Tags for the duration of your program at no charge. This tag cannot be utilized on any other UT Arlington parking lots.
- UT Arlington Fort Worth Center spaces are located at the front and back of the building.
- Parking Hang Tag Required.
- Reserved Fort Worth Transportation Authority (The T) parking spaces: Available Monday through Friday after 5:00 pm and anytime on Saturday. Parking Hang Tag Required.
- Texas A&M Law School: Lots A, B, and C are available after 5:00p.m., Monday through Friday and ONLY LOT ‘A’ on Saturdays. Parking Hang Tag Required.
- You are not required to display your Fort Worth Center Hang Tag if you choose to park at a meter on the street or at any other City of Fort Worth parking lot. Meter parking is free after 6:00 pm.
At NO time are you allowed to park in RPM parking spaces or between the Ashton Depot and Fort Worth Center. If you choose to park in either of these spaces you are susceptible to receive a ticket and/or towed at your expense.
The UTA Fort Worth Center was built with the utmost convenience in mind. In keeping with that, we offer you a variety of ways of getting to and from campus.
We’re also just a block away from the Fort Worth Intermodal Transit Station, giving you access to the T, Fort Worth’s city bus system, and the Trinity Railway Express, the Fort Worth-Dallas commuter train service. So no matter where you’re coming from or when you leave, there are a variety of ways to get to and from the UTA Fort Worth Center quickly, easily and conveniently.