MASTER OF SCIENCE IN HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION
The following documents must be received for consideration of admission.
- Completed* Application for Admission
- Appropriate application fee.*
- Submit official transcripts and official GRE or GMAT scores to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- GMAT or GRE Waiver — The Program Advisor can waive the GRE/GMAT requirement for any of the following conditions:• You have an earned graduate degree in an appropriate field.
• You have a undergraduate GPA (last 60 hours) of 3.0 or higher and five or more years of progressive health care industry experience.
• You have (within the last 3 years) or will receive an undergraduate degree from UT Arlington with a GPA of 3.2 or higher, as calculated by the graduate school.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- A personal statement (Academic Plan) of the reasons you want to pursue a graduate degree in Health Care Administration.
*Submit online to Office of Graduate Studies.
You may contact the Graduate Business Services Office to check the status of your application. USA students should allow 4 weeks between submission and status check. International/Permanent Resident students should allow 6 weeks between submission and status check.