Thanks to the University of Texas at Arlington Fort Worth Center, high-quality graduate programs are available right in your backyard. Located in the historic Santa Fe Freight Building, the UTA Fort Worth Center provides Fort Worth and Tarrant County residents with a convenient, state-of-the-art educational facility nestled right in the heart of the city.
The UTA Fort Worth Center offers programs specifically designed for your demanding schedule, by offering intersession and accelerated courses with innovative content delivery formats. Many of our students maintain a full-time job or manage a home and family while getting an education at the Fort Worth Center.
Currently, there are a variety of degree programs offered at the UTA Fort Worth Center, including:
- Executive MBA
- MBA Cohort
- Master of Arts in Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Health Care Administration
- Master of Social Work
As part of The University of Texas at Arlington and the University of Texas System, students of the UTA Fort Worth Center enjoy all the benefits of a state school including affordable tuition rates. You’ll find our programs are flexible and easy to fit into your demanding schedule.
Want to learn more about how the UTA Fort Worth Center can help you continue your education? Contact us today!
The Mission of the UTA/Fort Worth Center is to be the State University that serves the Tarrant County region with excellence in accessible, state-of-the-art, and affordable higher education. In support of this mission, the Fort Worth Center is committed to:
- Meeting the life-long continuing needs of working professionals.
- Offering graduate programs.
- Focusing on both credit and continuing education solutions.
- Being known for having the flexibility and vision to capitalize on global opportunities that address economic development needs.
We value and encourage:
- Diversity in our students, faculty, staff, and advisory councils.
- Integrity as the cornerstone of all relationships.
- Treating students, faculty, staff, and partners with dignity, fairness, and respect.
- The spirit of cooperation and collaboration.
- Innovation and exploration of new ideas.
- The unique heritage and quality lifestyle of our community.
Our “Going Green” initiative began with the renovation of the historic Santa Fe Freight Depot, which was built in the 1930s. We are committed to using non-toxic cleaning supplies, purchasing recycled/compostable office and event supplies, and utilizing a 100% recycled post consumer waste paper for printing, copying, and promotional materials. We also offer a convenient on-campus Recycling Center for students, staff, faculty and other stakeholders to drop-off the following waste materials: plastic, paper, cardboard, computers, florescent light bulbs, batteries, and cell phones.
These initiatives are part of the University’s Maverick Green Office program, which the Fort Worth Center is a gold member.