Students are not required to purchase a UT Arlington parking permit. The Fort Worth Center will distribute temporary Hang Tags for the duration of your program at no charge. This tag cannot be utilized on any other UT Arlington parking lots.
- UT Arlington Fort Worth Center spaces are located in the front and back of the building.
- Parking Hang Tag Required.
- Reserved Fort Worth Transportation Authority (The T) parking spaces: Available Monday through Friday after 5:00 pm and anytime on Saturday. Parking Hang Tag Required.
- Texas Wesleyan Law School: Lots A, B, and C are available after 5:00p.m., Monday through Friday and ONLY LOT ‘A’ on Saturdays. Parking Hang Tag Required.
- You are not required to display your Fort Worth Center Hang Tag if you choose to park at a meter on the street or at any other City of Fort Worth parking lot. FYI – meter parking is free after 6:00 pm
At NO time are you allowed to park in RPM parking spaces or between the Ashton Depot and Fort Worth Center. If you choose to park in either of these spaces you are susceptible to receive a ticket and/or towed at your expense.