Registering for classes at the UTA Fort Worth Center is easy, thanks to MyMav, our unique student information portal. To begin registration, simply log in to MyMav using your NetID and password. Then, follow these directions:
- Head to the Student Center portion of MyMav, and click “Add a Class.” Then, select the term you’d like to register for, and click “Search.”
- Click “Select Subject,” and choose the letter that corresponds with the subject of the course you’d like to register for. For example, if you want to register for a math course, you would select “M.”
- If you know it, enter the designated course number in the space provided, and select “Graduate” for Course Career. Click “Search.”
- Once your results populate, click the course number to view details. Choose “Select Class,” and then click “Next” once you’ve found the correct course. This will add your course to the shopping cart.
- Repeat this process until you have added all the courses you wish to take. Then, click “Proceed to Step 2 of 3.”
- Look over the list of classes you are registering for. If all looks correct, click “Finish Enrolling.” If you need to make changes or exit registration, click “Previous” or “Cancel.”
If you encounter issues or have trouble registering through MyMav, contact the UTA Help Desk at 817-272-2208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.