MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COHORT
In order to begin the admissions process, the following items are required and should be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies by the application deadline:
- Completed* Application for Admission with “Cohort MBA” specifically noted as program of study.
- Appropriate application fee.*
- 200 Word Statement of Academic Intent, explaining interest in pursuing the Cohort MBA
- Transcripts from previously attended educational institutions
- Official GMAT scores issued by the Educational Testing Service (ETS): For more information regarding this exam, visit the GMAC website. Official TOEFL scores, if required, issued by the Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Completed Recommendation Forms or 3 Letters of Recommendation, the recommendations should be sent to the MBA Advisor in the Graduate Business Services Office.
*Submit online to Office of Graduate Studies.
You may contact the Graduate Business Services Office to check the status of your application. USA students should allow 4 weeks between submission and status check. International/Permanent Resident students should allow 6 weeks between submission and status check.
Upon receipt of all application materials, applicants may be contacted by the MBA Advisor for a personal interview.