UTA Fort Worth is dedicated to bringing you accessible, affordable, high-quality undergraduate and graduate degree programs, as well as continuing education courses and professional development opportunities. Located in the historic Santa Fe Freight Building, UTA Fort Worth provides Fort Worth and Tarrant County residents with a convenient, state-of-the-art facility nestled right in the heart of the city.
UTA Fort Worth offers you the opportunity to continue your education in a unique, forward-thinking environment that inspires learning and endless networking opportunities. Each degree program is specifically designed around the highly effective cohort model, which encourages innovative thinking and a more dynamic and collaborative classroom experience. In addition to taking one course at a time, students also benefit from accelerated daytime, evening and weekend classes, affordable tuition rates, and a completion time of 24 months or less.
UTA Fort Worth currently offers the following degree programs:
- Executive MBA
- MBA Cohort
- Master of Arts in Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Health Care Administration
- Master of Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work (beginning fall 2017)
Contact us today to learn how you can continue your education at UTA Fort Worth.
UTA Fort Worth is to be the State University that serves the Tarrant County region with excellence in accessible, state-of-the-art and affordable higher education. In support of this mission, UTA Fort Worth is committed to:
- Meeting the life-long continuing needs of working professionals.
- Offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs, undergraduate courses, and continuing education opportunities.
- Focusing on both credit and continuing education solutions.
- Being known for having the flexibility and vision to capitalize on global opportunities that address economic development needs.
We value and encourage:
- Diversity in our students, faculty, staff, and advisory councils.
- Integrity as the cornerstone of all relationships.
- Treating students, faculty, staff, and partners with dignity, fairness, and respect.
- The spirit of cooperation and collaboration.
- Innovation and exploration of new ideas.
- The unique heritage and quality lifestyle of our community.
Our “Going Green” initiative began with the renovation of the historic Santa Fe Freight Depot, which was built in the 1930s. We are committed to using non-toxic cleaning supplies, purchasing recycled/compostable office and event supplies, and utilizing a 100% recycled post-consumer waste paper for printing, copying, and promotional materials. We also offer a convenient on-campus recycling center for students, staff, faculty and other stakeholders to drop-off the following waste materials: plastic, paper, cardboard, computers, florescent light bulbs, batteries, and cell phones.
These initiatives are part of the University’s Maverick Green Office program, which UTA Fort Worth is a gold member.