UTA Fort Worth is dedicated to offering accessible, affordable, high-quality undergraduate and graduate degree programs, individual courses, and professional development opportunities in the heart of downtown Fort Worth. Located in the historic Santa Fe Freight Station, UTA Fort Worth provides students with a convenient, state-of-the-art facility and a unique, forward-thinking environment that inspires learning and endless networking opportunities.
UTA Fort Worth students enjoy unique benefits including accelerated daytime, evening and weekend classes and several degree programs specifically designed around a lock-step, cohort delivery model. The cohort model encourages innovative thinking, a more dynamic and collaborative classroom experience, and the ability to earn your degree in 24 months or less by taking one course at a time.
UTA Fort Worth is to be the State University that serves the Tarrant County region with excellence in accessible, state-of-the-art and affordable higher education. In support of this mission, UTA Fort Worth is committed to:
- Meeting the life-long continuing needs of working professionals.
- Offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs, undergraduate courses, and continuing education opportunities.
- Focusing on both credit and continuing education solutions.
- Being known for having the flexibility and vision to capitalize on global opportunities that address economic development needs.
We value and encourage:
- Diversity in our students, faculty, staff, and advisory councils.
- Integrity as the cornerstone of all relationships.
- Treating students, faculty, staff, and partners with dignity, fairness, and respect.
- The spirit of cooperation and collaboration.
- Innovation and exploration of new ideas.
- The unique heritage and quality lifestyle of our community.
Our “Going Green” initiative began with the renovation of the historic Santa Fe Freight Depot, which was built in the 1930s. We are committed to using non-toxic cleaning supplies, purchasing recycled/compostable office and event supplies, and utilizing a 100% recycled post-consumer waste paper for printing, copying, and promotional materials. We also offer a convenient on-campus recycling center for students, staff, faculty and other stakeholders to drop-off the following waste materials: plastic, paper, cardboard, computers, florescent light bulbs, batteries, and cell phones.
These initiatives are part of the University’s Maverick Green Office program, which UTA Fort Worth is a gold member.